There are lots of eateries opening up at the Kingston Foreshore underneath the newly built Element apartments, so I thought I’d spread the word. The following are planned to be opening:
- The Meat & Wine Co (opening March/April)
- Sammys Kitchen
- 7th at the Lake – Indian
- 7th & Bake Café – Bakery and Patisserie
- Movenpick – Ice-cream Dessert Bar
- Molto Italian (a friend tells me it’s opening mid-January 2016, from the people at Tosolini’s)
- Cinnabar – Asian Fusion Bar and Restaurant
- Beef & Barley – Burgers and Craft Beers, planned to be open for breakfast lunch and dinner
- Pizza Gusto
If you’ve been following me on Facebook, you’ll know Cinnabar, 7th & Bake, and The Meat & Wine Co are definitely already in construction. The Meat & Wine Co looks massive and takes up the whole width of the building (lakeside all the way to Eastlake Parade on the other side of the building). Molto is also in construction with a pizza oven installed.
You may have noticed that The Rum Bar along the main strip has been closed for a few months.
There’s speculation that they are changing things up – adding beers on tap with an increased focus on food. Edit: It’s being replaced with Betti Bravo’s offering Spanish and Caribbean tapas.
You’re welcome 🙂